This sophisticated tuxedo combines a classic tailored fit for comfort with our legendary craftsmanship and our exclusive Ice Wool Super 150's fabric. It features a grosgrain notch lapel and trouser braid. Designed for longevity and appropriate for any formal occasion, this tuxedo will never go out of style.
Ice Wool fabric technology offers performance attributes achieved through an eco-friendly, non-toxic process of repeated thermic shock of yarns from extreme heat to extreme cold. This creates water repellence, stain resistance, wrinkly recovery, breathability, natural stretch and isothermal properties that help maintain optimal body temperature -- cooling when temperatures are warmer and heating when temperatures fall. Woven by the Colombo mill in Italy exclusively for Samuelsohn.
- 100% Super 150’s Ice Wool by Colombo
- Classic Fit, Fully Lined
- Soft Shoulder
- Single Breasted, One Grosgrain-covered Button
- Grosgrain Notch Lapel
- 2 Back Flap Pockets with Side Vents
- Unfinished sleeves for precise tailoring, buttons included
- Dry Clean Only
- Made in Canada of fabric woven in Italy
- Flat Front, Grosgrain Contemporary Fit
- 2 Back Pockets
- Short Extension Waistband
- Inner button closure
- Unfinished hem for precise tailoring of pant length, unless you select complimentary hemming above
Part of our CORE Collection.