Pewter Jacquard Plaid Mask
A pewter paisley design with a plaid overlay, printed on a fine twill woven for a slight natural stretch with a silky, luxurious feel. 100% Egyptian cotton, woven in Italy, mercerized for rich colour and sanforized to reduce shrinkage.
We have combined over 100 years expertise in designing and manufacturing men's tailored clothing with our technical knowledge for manufacturing masks for hospitals to produce a mask that merges fashion, safety, and comfort. Produced with sustainability in mind, these masks are crafted from excess fabric from our library of shirting designs. Manufactured in our own factories in North America to our uncompromising standards.
- 100% Egyptian cotton woven in Italy, mercerized for rich colour and sanforized to reduce shrinkage
- Interior pocket for replaceable SMS filters that cover the mouth and nose
- Each mask sold with 5 SMS filters, hand washable up to 3 times each
- Matching fabric extender band for enhanced comfort
- Thin flexible metal band conforms to bridge over nose
- Designed to fold as a pocket square when not in use
- Hand or machine washable
- Made in Canada
DISCLAIMER: SMS (Spunbond/Meltblown/Spunbond) filter is a non-woven material with water repelling capabilities. It adds an additional layer of protection to the cotton mask. Please note that this product is not an N95 or surgical mask nor is it FDA approved. This product is a high-quality alternative mask. For reasons of hygiene and safety, please note that all mask sales are final.