Black Ice Wool Suit
Black is back. This solid black Ice Wool suit is cut in our contemporary fit. Fully-lined in a Super 150's fabric that is elegant and timeless. Perfect for year-round wear.
Ice Wool fabric technology offers performance attributes achieved through an eco-friendly, non-toxic process of repeated thermic shock of yarns from extreme heat to extreme cold. This creates water repellence, stain resistance, wrinkle recovery, breathability, natural stretch and isothermal properties that help maintain optimal body temperature -- cooling when temperatures are warmer and heating when temperatures fall. Woven by the Colombo mill in Italy exclusively for Samuelsohn.
From our Core Collection, foundational pieces designed for year-round wear. Suits, jackets, trousers, and formalwear crafted to our uncompromising standards for longevity, using fabrics from the best mills in Italy.
- 100% Super 150’s Ice Wool by Colombo
- Contemporary Fit, Fully Lined
- Soft Shoulder
- Single Breasted Two Button
- Notch Lapel
- 2 Flap Pockets with Side Vents
- Unfinished sleeves for precise tailoring, buttons included
- Dry Clean Only
- Made in Canada of fabric woven in Italy
- Flat Front
- 2 Back Pockets
- Short Extension Waistband
- Hook and bar closure
- Unfinished hem for precise tailoring of pant length, unless you select complimentary hemming above