This lightweight Linen, Ice Wool and Silk blend is an absolutely unique fabric from the esteemed Luigi Colombo mill. The linen gives the fabric a natural look while the silk lends drape and lustre. Ice Wool offers performance attributes achieved through an eco-friendly, non-toxic process of repeated thermic shock of yarns from extreme heat to extreme cold. This creates water repellence, stain resistance, wrinkle recovery, breathability, natural stretch and isothermal properties that help maintain optimal body temperature -- cooling when temperatures are warmer and heating when temperatures fall. Woven by the Colombo mill in Italy exclusively for Samuelsohn. Part of our Earth Care collection.
Final sale policy applies to this item, see details here.
- Contemporary Fit, Half Lined
- Soft Shoulder
- Single Breasted Two Button
- 52% Linen 31% Super 150s Ice Wool 11% Silk 5% Nylon 1% Elastane
- Notch Lapel
- 2 Flap Pockets with Side Vents
- Unfinished sleeves for precise tailoring, buttons included
- Dry Clean Only
- Made in Canada of fabric woven in Italy